How would you define a soul mate? Something like a best friend, but more? A person who knows you better than anyone else?
Well, a soul mate is a person you cannot walk away from easily. It is someone who you cannot imagine being without. A person who is in-tune with your soul and a person who makes you question your beliefs and viewpoints and change them for the better, if needed.
On the other hand, a life partner is a person who is a companion and a person you can count on in difficult situations.
Characteristics of Soulmate Relationships
- An extremely deep, spiritual connection! It oftentimes feels like you have known each other for a long time, even if you haven’t. There is something inexplicable that makes you drawn toward each other.
- You often experience something similar to Déjà vu, which makes you think that you have experienced far more with that person.
- It seems like you are capable of reading each other`s thoughts and communicating by reading each other`s eyes.
- You share the same traits, whether they are positive or negative. It fact, you have experienced many of the same things in life long before you have met each other.
- Your moods affect each other.
- You can sense what your loved one is feeling or thinking even when you are not together physically.
- When you sense what your loved one is feeling, you start feeling the same things too.
- You feel like you can make notable changes in your life if you decide to, and even important changes to the world.
- You know that your love will keep burning in the same way even if it changes at certain point.
- Soul mate can also be relatives and friends, they don’t always have to be romantic partners. Still, you will always have a strong and energetic connection with that person.
Characteristics of Life Partner Relationships
- An extremely strong physical attraction both ways!
- Everything seems exciting when you are together!
- Everything is quite high, there are not any lows.
- The relationship is based on reason and logic before everything else.
- You share the same beliefs and morals.
- You feel a sense of both emotional and financial stability by being together.
- You make each more stable and grounded.
- Your relationship doesn’t suffer from any extremes; you get along like best friends.
- When you are together, you want to live for and in the moment more than any other time.
- You could keep dating and be happy and fulfilled or you could get married, start a family and be 100% happy.